Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My miraculous weight loss!

Finally, I figured out how to loose weight. Not only that...I lost about 10-15 pounds just within the last couple of days. You can seriously tell just by looking at me too. It's stupendous!!! The secret to my miraculous weight loss?!? The end of the semester & finishing my beast of a paper (which was still quite interesting, I think, regardless of how mind numbing it was at times) and the impossible final. All of that weight...literally lifted off of my shoulders. :-)

However, have no fear. I am actively trying to replace the figurative pounds with literal ones. Suddenly, not sadly, there is a plethora of blondies, brownies and cookies just flying into my hands. Sugar is just too accessible. If it was $3.75/gallon, I might not eat it so much. Can we use sugar in lieu of gas??

"Worries go down better with soup than without." Jewish proverb
(I should convert to Judaism if it involves delicious sounding proverbs like this one.)

1 comment:

sarahesperanza said...

...after attending two seders in the last week, I'm with you on the conversion- any major holiday that includes a mandatory 4 glasses of wine, lots of singing, and a ginormous game of hide-and-go-seek for food is the holiday for me. L'chaim!