Friday, January 4, 2013

Anyone want to join in?

Odd...I haven't heard much at all about New Year's Resolutions these past 4 days.  Either no one that I know is making them this year or else no one seems to be publishing them.  And in this hyper-tell-all to-everyone world that we are part of right now, it seems to me that I would have heard of a few by this point. 

Let it be known, I have a resolution this year.  Also let it be known, I totally blew mine last year (which had nothing to do with losing weight mind you...good thing too since I gained about 20 pounds in the first 5 months).  So here it is: each month perform a unique service project as a family.  We might bring some cookies to a local nursing home or volunteer making buddy bags at the local outreach center.  I don't know yet, but we'll decide each month together what we will do.  And I, for one, am looking forward to it!

No comments: